The Wyrm’s Lie is a setting-neutral 4-8 hour adventure for the fifth edition of the world’s most popular tabletop roleplaying game that can be run for parties of 7th–15th level, featuring draconic deception, questions of morality, fanatical lizardfolk, and – most importantly – deadly dragons!
The download includes:
• 20-page PDF – everything you need to run the adventure, including a background, summary, adventure hooks, and full location descriptions.
• Lizardfolk Camp Map 30×40 – a full-color map in ungridded, gridded, and DM’s versions showing a lizardfolk camp by the industrious Matteo Galassi from TehoXMaps. Support Matteo and get more variations of the Lizardfolk Camp map by supporting his Patreon.
• Red Dragon’s Lair Map 40×52 – a full-color map in ungridded, gridded, and DM’s versions showing a red dragon’s lair.
• DM’s Notes – cheatsheets summarizing out the adventure in shorthand, because running adventures is hard – and we want to make it just a bit easier for you!
• Item Card Handouts – handouts of 9 magic items the characters can come into possession of, that you can print out and give to your players or share on your VTT of choice!
• New & Variant Creatures – complete statblocks for all creatures that can be encountered in the adventure, including variant dragons.
AVAILABLE TO PATRONS
All Eventyr Games patrons get 20% off on this adventure – and Mythical Patrons get the entire adventure for free!