There’s nothing quite like the lich.
Wielding powerful spells, imbued with undead energy, and virtually indestructible – the lich does it all. It is not without reason that the lich has risen to become one of Dungeons & Dragons players’ most feared adversaries, and a favorite among Dungeon Masters.
In this 36-page document, every facet of the lich’s undead existence is examined and expanded upon, giving both DMs and players the tools they need to handle liches in fifth edition Dungeons & Dragons. This product contains:
- Lich Lore. Everything the DM needs to know to run an interesting lich villain in their game!
- Become a lich. Advice, rules and Lich Feats that will allow player characters to become liches.
- 14 New Liches. Challenge the party with lesser liches, non-wizard liches (lich bard, anyone?) and some of Faerûn’s most legendary liches!
- 9 New Magic Items. Inspire your game with 9 new powerful magic items for liches and would-be-lich-killers.
- 2 Lich Lairs. Thanks to everyone who has purchased Larloch’s Lexicon, two lich lairs has been added to the download. Challenge your players with the ‘Citadel of the Blood Lord’ or the ‘Dire Wood Cavern’, both complete with a full-color map (inspired by Maps by Dyson Logos), magic traps, evil henchmen, and lich villains!