All published Eventyr Games’ advice, maps, cheatsheets, and other DM’s Resources for Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus.
- 40+ pages of tips, advice, and troubleshooting
- 25+ encounter maps in full color.
- Additional adventures, interesting items, and enhanced demons.
- Cheatsheets, handouts, and much more!
Get all the critically acclaimed and best selling Eventyr Games DM’s resources for Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus in a bundle and save more than 33%!
All published Eventyr Games DM’s Resources for Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus. Shave time off your preparation and be inspired to create even more memorable game sessions with advice, guides, encounter maps, handouts, cheatsheets and much more!
This product contains:
- Running Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus. A 44 page PDF containing guides, suggestions and troubleshooting for all five chapters, which will help you prepare the most amazing Baldur’s Gate: Descent into Avernus-campaign for your players! Also includes ‘Avernus as a Sandbox’, a complete guide to turning Chapter 3 – Avernus into a sandbox!
- Magic Items, Monsters and Handouts. Outfit your players with an array of Infernal Weapons, pit them against a Hellwasp Queen, or let them read Thavius Kreeg’s contract for themselves!
- Monster Stat Blocks. Nearly a hundred pages of monster stat blocks covering chapters 1-4, neatly arranged together on pages, so you don’t have to flip through several books at the table.
- DM’s Cheatsheets. Neatly condensed notes of everything in Chapters 2 and 4 for easy use at the table. Also includes an Avernus Cheatsheet, summing up the entire nine hells on a single page, and an Infernal War Machine Cheatsheet to make running infernal war machine combat that much easier!
- 25+ Encounter Maps. More than two-dozen battlemaps in both DM’s and player versions primed for virtual tabletops (including a guide to printing out battlemaps for physical play!). Features both colorized and detailed versions of the official maps, as well as entirely new maps showing locations in Avernus.
- BONUS! Enhanced Fiends. Get enhanced versions of all the devils and demons in the Monster Manual that will make fiendish combat more exciting and dynamic!
- A Cold Day in Hell. A 3-6 hour original adventure for a group of adventurers of 7th-level or higher, featuring frosty devils, infernal snowtoys and epic battles.
- Bitter Rivals. A 3-6 hour original adventure for a group of adventurers of 7th-level or higher, featuring avernian war lords, infernal war machine combat and an epic heist!
Get all the critically acclaimed and best selling PDFs, maps, and other resources in a bundle and save more than 33%!