The Dernall Forest is thick with their stench, a foul, rotten stench that permeates the forest and reaches all the way to the High King’s nostrils. The dark fey. Come from the Feywild realm of Nachtur, they bring only chaos and destruction and steal the hearty folk back to their twilight realm. The druids are fighting a frantic war against them, but somehow the dark fey seem to always know what the old protectors of the Dernall Forest are planning…
Take your adventurers on a journey of high adventure, evil fey, treachery, and a good old fashioned criminal investigation! The ‘A Traitor in Our Midst’ adventure provides 3-6 hours of intense 5th Edition D&D for a party of 1st to 3rd-level adventurers. Designed to be highly modular and easily redesigned to fit any campaign setting, theme or location you prefer.
Easy to read, easy to run!
This download includes:
- A seven page adventure – a story in three parts with a fleshed-out encounter for each part, spanning a full adventuring day and engaging your players in all three pillars of D&D: combat, social interaction and exploration.
- NPC Notes – each important NPC in the adventure has their own set of brief notes, helping you quickly memorize their description, personality, background, bonds and goals.
- Encounter Sheets – No more paging through several different books and pages. Encounter Sheets have all the information you need about the encounter, as well as the statblocks for any creatures involved in it. All on the same page!
- DM’s Notes – Let’s be honest. A seven page adventure in small fonts isn’t the most handy thing at the table. So to make it easy for you, this adventure comes with a single sheet of DM’s notes that summarizes each part of the adventure, as well as any DC’s, important information, traps and so on – all ready and condensed for use at the table!
- Three maps – a custom map for each encounter, in gridded and ungridded versions, primed for digital use.